Reading Challenge: Year Round 2015 Challenge Sign Up


Hi guys! Here are the year round challenges that I've decided to sign up for in 2015. They're all in this master post for convenience sake and to prevent spamming. Sign up too if you're interested if any of them! Take note that this post doesn't include challenges that don't run for the whole year (e.g. COYER). 

Prequel and Sequel Reading Challenge 
 Purpose: To read a number of prequels and sequels 
My Goal: 25-50 points - Amateur 
Sign up here! (Open until 1st Dec 2015)

2015TBR
TBR Pile Reading Challenge
Purpose: To get through my TBR piles of any genre, length or format released in 2014 or earlier
 My Goal: 21-30 books - First Kiss
 Host(s): Evie Bookish
Sign up here! (Open until 16th Jan 2015)

Flights of Fantasy Reading Challenge
Purpose: To read a number of fantasy books
 My Goal: 15 fantasy books
 Host(s): Alexa Loves Books and Hello Chelly
Sign up here! (Open until 21st Jan 2015)

Books in Translation Reading Challenge
Purpose: To read a number of books that have been translated
 My Goal: 4-6 translated books - Conversationalist
Sign up here! (Open until 31st Dec 2015)  

My Little Pocketbooks
Diversity on the Shelf Reading Challenge
Purpose: To read a number of books by authors of colour or about a main character of colour
 My Goal: 1-6 books - 1st Shelf
Host(s): Little Pocket Books
  Sign up here! (Open until 31st Dec 2015)

Dive into Diversity Reading Challenge 
Purpose: To read a number of books that include diverse experiences; QUILTBAG, people of colour, gender diversity, people with disabilities and ethnic, cultural and religious minorities etc.
 My Goal: 10 books
Sign up here! (Open until 31st Dec 2015)

Fit Readers Challenge
 Purpose: To remain accountable for keeping fit
 My Goal: To do at least 30 minutes of activity everyday
  Sign up here! (Open until 31st Dec 2015)

What challenges have you signed up for in 2015? Let me know in the comments and good luck!

6 comments:

  1. Welcome to the D.O.T.S. reading challenge. Check back soon for the first of four giveaways for reading challenge participants. Welcome so glad you are joining us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Alysia! Happy to be involved.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, you have some really great challenges to participate in for 2015, Shan. Good luck on reaching all your goals :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with all your challenges, I'm sure you'll ace them! <3 I'm also participating in the 2015 TBR Pile Reading Challenge - it'll be my third year participating and it's always a lot of fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! Can't wait to see what you read (:

    ReplyDelete