Reading Challenge: 2014/15 Clean Out Your E-readers (COYER)


Because Reading Is better than real life

Hi guys! I will be participating in the Clean Out Your E-readers Challenge this summer (for those south of the hemisphere). Thank you to Lexxie @ Unconventional Book Reviews for referring me. COYER is hosted by Berls @ Fantasy is more Fun and Michelle @ Because Reading is Better than Real Life. The challenge will run from the 20th of December 2014 to the 6th of March 2015, but you can sign up all the way until the 25th of January. The main purpose of COYER is to read and review as many free or nearly free e-books and/or audio books as possible. The challenge is comprised of heaps of fun read-a-thons, mini challenges, twitter parties, giveaways and more! So what are you waiting for? To read all the rules and to sign up click here

The only numerical goal I'm going to set myself for COYER is to read 15 e-books and listen to 1 audio book (which will be my very first audio book ever). Other than that I want to participate as much as I can and get involved in the community! Follow me on Twitter to keep updated with my reading throughout the challenge. 

That's all for now. Are you joining the COYER challenge? Let me know in the comments below. 


2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the COYER challenge, Shan! I hope you'll enjoy it, and that you'll get to know many other challenge-crazy bloggers while you're cleaning out that e-reader :)
    I look forward to seeing which books you'll read.

    ReplyDelete