Book Meme: Stacking the Shelves [2]


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly Saturday book meme hosted over at Tynga's Reviews where people post their weekly book hauls. Hauls includes physical books as well as any electronic or audio books. Join in if you're interested! Now onto my haul for this week.

        

All the books I bought this week were e-books. Most of these books, with the exception of Crown of Midnight, qualify for the #COYER challenge. It's not too late to sign up if you're interested in getting some more e-books read this quarter. Either way they were all really cheap! Click on the covers to be sent to their Amazon page.

So those are all the books I got this week. What did you pick up this week? Link your STS post or just list your haul in the comments.

10 comments:

  1. Ooh, these look great! I'm planning on reading Throne of Glass this month as I've heard great things. I also really want to read These Broken Stars - it looks SO good and the cover is gorgeous! :)

    Enjoy your new books! :)

    Kyra @ Blog of a Bookaholic

    My STS Post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! These Broken Stars should only be 99c in e-book form if you have an e-reader and if the sale is still on! I'm planning on reading TOG this month as well. We can be reading buddies (: x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also got These Broken Stars! The Moon Pool's cover looks alluring. Might need to add it to my tbr. Enjoy your books and have a great weekend!
    Check out my STS
    Genesis @ GenGen's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, These Broken Stars... I loved that book to pieces, Shan, and I really hope you'll enjoy it, too!
    I really want to start Maas' series soon, maybe I'll be able to do so once COYER is over :)
    Have a great weekend and happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Lexxie! I'm such a sucker for pretty covers and that one totally got me. Happy reading (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some really good books! I haven't heard of The Moon Pool, but that cover is gorgeous!

    My STS
    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh Margaret Atwood, I absolutely love her. I did a whole class on her in Uni but I haven't read this one. I definitely must check it out.

    My December Book Haul

    ReplyDelete
  8. She's such a great author, I believe this book is a collection of short stories. Hopefully they're just as good as her novels.

    ReplyDelete