Book Meme: First Book of the Year 2015


Happy New Years (it's midnight here in Perth, Australia)! I've decided to participate in the First Book of the Year 2015 link up hosted by Sheila over at Book Journey. The purpose of this meme is just to show case what book everyone is reading as they enter the new year. For me this is Laurinda by Alice Pung and you can get it on Kindle for really cheap right now! I didn't put any extra thought into picking this book, it was just what I felt like reading and happened to be my first read for 2015. It's also going towards my COYER challenge book count.


What are you reading in the new year? Leave it in the comments! Happy reading.

11 comments:

  1. I hope you're enjoying Laurinda, Shan! And good for you that it's also counting towards COYER :)


    Happy New Year! I hope 2015 will be an amazing year for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lexxie! It's been a great read so far. Happy New Year to you as well (: xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for being a part of the first book! Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha, so true. And it has been! You too (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should check it out! Thank you (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. ENJOY your first read.

    Great cover.

    Happy New Year!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My First Book Of The Year

    ReplyDelete
  7. I keep hearing great things about this book, but I want to read Pung's autobiography first.
    Well done for getting your reading challenge year off to such a good start :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm interested in reading that as well (: Thank you!

    ReplyDelete