Guilty for Multiple Copies of the Same Book! | Feature and Follow [3]



Hi everyone! I will be participating in the Feature and Follow book meme hosted by Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read. This meme is a great way to increase your following as well as make new friends. Every week the hosts ask a question for you to answer and also each feature a blogger for you to check out. You can visit any Feature and Follow post on the hosts' blogs for more information. Now onto this weeks question!

Question: Do you own any doubles of your books? What led to getting that second…or third or fourth…copy? – A Great Read

Answer: I had to check my shelf for this one but I was surprised to find out I actually own three copies of Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen! I did read it a while ago and enjoyed it, but it wasn't a massive favourite of mine. I own all these copies purely by coincidence, had no idea I already had it sitting on my shelf. Guilty! Though the third book is actually an omnibus of all her complete novels, so maybe that isn't as bad? It's about time I re-read this classic though.


    


   
Thanks for reading! If you're here on a blog hop, I'd prefer to be followed via RSS or Bloglovin' but GFC is fine too if that's what you like to use. Be sure to leave me a comment letting me know you stopped by! 

 Subscribe to my RSS Feed    Follow me on Bloglovin'

27 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, those covers for Pride and Prejudice are absolutely gorgeous. I've been meaning to re-read that at some point. It's been so long. :)

    Happy Reading and Hopping! :)
    Suz @ A Soul Unsung

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this book! It's a great classic. The third cover is gorgeous. Thank you for stopping by. :)
    Old follower
    Jess @ Jess Time To Read

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are! I know, where does the time go? Thank you (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. NIce - I love that the one you found more than one of is a classic, and that you actually have three of it, Shan :D
    Especially the first cover is amazing - it looks like a painting.
    Have a great weekend and happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a lot of the same book for classic books! NO SHAME! They're all just too pretty to only have one edition xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful covers, particularly that last one!

    New bloglovin' follower :)

    Here's My Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the last cover! Maybe I need an 8th copy ;)
    New Bloglovin follower

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have never read this *looks shamefaced* . .I think Emma put me off Jane Austen! I do need to think about reading it though :-)

    Old Follower.

    Kirsty xx

    https://kirstylovesbooks.wordpress.com/2015/01/16/feature-and-follow-friday-hop-hop-hop/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice choice! Thanks for stopping by my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, those covers are gorgeous! Your blog is gorgeous, too! Thanks for following me! I followed you back via GFC and Bloglovin'!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't read Pride and Prejudice yet (I know, I know... chame of me), it never calls me really. Though, the 3 covers are beautiful, but the last one I love it. It's so delicate and elegant! I really like it.


    New Follower: Bloglovin


    Thanks for visit my blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. You can never have too many...Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awww it's alright! I know that pressure you feel when everyone has read a super popular book hahaa, happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Haha aww don't feel bad about it! Thanks for stopping by (:

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm not actually too guilty of this! I think I have 2 copies of The Bane Chronicles and The Winner's Curse, but this is because I got sent multiple copies for review on accident! GAH! I felt so guilty. I'll definitely give them away at some point. xD

    Thanks for stopping by @ Paper Fury!

    ReplyDelete
  16. No worries! The Winner's Curse looks like a good read though (: Happy reading x

    ReplyDelete
  17. The Winners Curse is such a good book :-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. HAHA. Someone else who isn't 100% sure what she has on her shelves! So glad I'm not alone. :)

    Regular follower xx

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  19. I have to reread Pride and Prejudice again - it's been far too long. But time, I never seem to have enough time :)

    I end up with duplicates when I want to read a hardback copy that I own, but don't want to carry it around on my daily travels so Kindle to the rescue. It goes everywhere!

    New follower - followed you on bloglovin'

    Here's my FF: http://www.keeperbookshelf.com/feature-follow-friday

    ReplyDelete