This Week on the Blog | Sunday Post [2]

The Sunday Post is a weekly book meme hosted by Kimberly over at Caffeinated Book Reviewer. Its purpose is for people to share news, summarise their blog's activity in the past week and showcase upcoming events. For more information click here.

Blog Activity: Past Week

- Last Week's Sunday Post [x]
- Most Anticipated 2015 Debuts (Top Ten Tuesday [2] Book Meme) [x]
- Series Review: The Giver Quartet [x]
- Top 5 Anticipated Movies for 2015 [x]
- Feature and Follow [2] Book Meme [x]
- Book Haul and Meme: Stacking the Shelves [x]
- Book Review: The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao by Junot Diaz  [x]

Blog Activity: Upcoming 

- Bout of Books Read-a-thon Wrap Up
- Dusting off the Shelves Read-a-thon
- Book Review: Throne of Glass by Sarah J Maas

Challenge Update 

- Read 1 book for COYER: The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao by Junot Diaz 
- Diaz's novel also counted towards the Diversity on the Shelf and Dive into Diversity reading challenges

Fit Readers Update

Sunday 4th Jan: 20 min morning run, 45 min treadmill walk, 24 min walk at park, day 4 Blogilates abs
Monday 5 Jan: 30 min yoga, 30 min legs and cardio circuit, 30 min walk at park, day 5 Blogilates abs
Tuesday 6 Jan: 20 min yoga, 25 min LISS, day 6 Blogilates abs
Wednesday 7 Jan: 30 min arms and abs circuit, 20 min yoga, 20 min walk at park, day 7 Blogilates abs
Thursday 8 Jan: 40 min of yoga, 35 min LISS workout, 30 min treadmill walk, 30 min walk at park, day 8 Blogilates abs
Friday 9 Jan: 30 min yoga, 35 min LISS, 30 min full body circuit, 20 min walk at park , day 9 Blogilates abs
Saturday 10 Jan: 10 min yoga, 45 min LISS, 15 min treadmill walk, day 10 Blogilates abs

To find out more about these challenges and Fit Readers visit my Memes and Challenges page. 

What happened in your week? Let me know in the comments or link your Sunday Post.

11 comments:

  1. You've gotten some good workouts in! I need to get back to yoga. I always feel so much better when I'm exercising regularly. I'm behind on my blog reading so I have your Giver quartet review saved. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post totally just reminded me about Blogilates! I used to do it all the time in the summer but then the holiday season came around and... yeah. Need to get back into it. Looks like you are doing well with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently started doing pilates and yoga again. I feel so much better already. Keep it up. Looks like you are doing great!

    My Sunday Post - http://fuonlyknew.com/2015/01/11/whats-new-on-my-bookshelf-92-and-the-sunday-post/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yoga is so great! I'm still working on my fitness but love doing it (: You too and thanks for commenting <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww that's so sweet! Hope you enjoy reading my review. And I totally agree, exercising just makes you feel that much better. Happy reading (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Blogilates! She's got so many videos as well. Thanks so much (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's so great for you! So many health benefits. Thank you (:

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh WOW, Shanny! You sound very sporty! I have started working out again, too, which is very good, since I've stopped smoking... I don't want to end up putting on too much weight.
    Hapy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Lexxie! I try my best to stay fit. It's great you've started exercising again, new year, new healthier you (:

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, Shanny! I'm impressed with how motivated you are! This is my first time on your blog, but I love it so much already (I'm Jessica from Fly to Fiction/Lit Up Review). :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much Jessica! Will be checking out your blog <3

    ReplyDelete